Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pillow Pals

Since I graduated from college in May, I have been talking about redoing my room at my parents house. Now that its a year later, I think I am finally ready to get this project moving...at least I'll be able to enjoy it for a little while before I move out!

Obviously I am planning on going the nautical route (surprise surprise), stark whites, blues, greys and stripes. I haven't decided on a paint color yet, or furniture for that matter-although I have recently found a few pieces that I like-but I did come across these amazing pillows on Layla Grace. They capture the vision that I have of my room perfectly, and I might have to splurge and get a few of these. When I move out, my parents are going to have one awesome guest room!
$188
$150
$138
$188
$138
$70



No comments:

Post a Comment