Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Happiness

taken from here

Time flies way to fast. I cannot believe it is November 11th already...as in 11/11/11. Crazy insane. Feels like yesterday that it was 2006 and I was itching to come home for my first Thanksgiving home from college...that was 5 years ago. And now, here we are at the end of 2011 and I have no idea where the time went. But forget about the past 5 years, where did this week go?? Last week seems like a blur because I was in LA on a shoot with Rebecca Romijn (she's the nicest! and I really love LA), and the earlier part of this week was crazy busy prepping for a big cover shoot here in NYC. It never ends. But it is indeed Friday...time to get our weekend on. I'm meeting a friend for dinner tonight--margaritas by the pitcher, I think so--and tomorrow night I'll be celebrating a friends birthday. And then I get to take part in Sunday Funday with my boyfriend and the guys, watching football all day and drinking beer. I'm actually pretty excited. Viva the weekend baby...

Instagram happiness from the week (and some from last week too!)...

-todays outfit: j.crew sequin tank, joie cashmere sweater, michael kors trench coat-

-santa monica-

-my boy...with his ugly scruffy beard...must be a man thing-

-our convo for date night..sushiX1 is our fav sushi restaurant-

-cuddle sesh with my puppy this morning <3-

-some rebecca romijn action...shes hot!-


No comments:

Post a Comment