Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Cheer


On Saturday night my boyfriend and I ventured over to Rockefeller Center to see the tree. It is always one of those things that I feel like I have to do because it's the holidays (and a pic by the tree is always necessary this time of year), but I dread the crowds, the freezing temperatures, and finding the perfect photo opp spot. As expected there were SO many people pushing and shoving, but we managed to get some good shots of us, and even met up with my brother and his girlfriend in the midst of all the craziness.

After the tree to went down to Union Square for dinner at Max Brenner (Chocolate by the Bald Man). It seems to be that this has become a tradition for us now, considering we did the same thing last year! The atmosphere there is always crazy--lots of people, lots of food, and most of all, lots of chocolate! We both ate so much, but it was well worth it. If you haven't been, it is a definite must. Pretty touristy, but such a treat! And oh so delicious!

walking down 5th ave
cartier is always one of my favs

the tree! so full this year!
nick and me
my brother andrew and his girlfriend katie














No comments:

Post a Comment