Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Recap

And back to work it is. Why is it that the weekends fly by so quickly? Maybe because I always seem to pack them with lots of activities. This weekend was no exception. Friday night was a blast at the Red Sox v. Yankees game with my family...the Sox won! Woo! In fact, they swept the Yankees 3-0 in the series. Atta boys :) Saturday was a day of graduation festivities with my boyfriend, his parents, my parents and friends. We ate way too much food, drank plenty of beer and enjoyed his being done with school forever...or until he decides to go back and get his doctorate...which I am betting is going to be sooner than later. Sunday was dedicated to cleaning out my desk, aka, throwing everything out that I haven't touched in a year, and then my brother and I went back to Yankee stadium to watch the Sox win, yet again. Successful weekend? Yes indeed.

boyfriend getting hooded!

me and my little graduate

boyfriend and his parents

so proud <3

boyfriend, MS ATC CSCS

yankee stadium...where the red sox crushed!

my fav <3

rivals

No comments:

Post a Comment