Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Everything Has A Meaning

One of my favorite jewelry brands (I have a lot, don't judge) is Dogeared. Dogeared has been around for awhile-I remember seeing them at Nordstrom when I was in 8th grade and was allowed to go to the mall by myself with friends-but I never really took the time to actually appreciate the meaning behind each necklace, bracelet, or set of earrings. Working at the magazine has allowed me to really look into Dogeared though and see the beauty behind each delicate and dainty piece. I've decided that the Karma necklace featured below is one of my favorites, not only because of the meaning-which i believe in whole heartedly-but because of its simplicity. Take time to read each of these meanings...how cute?






No comments:

Post a Comment