Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Happiness

-taken from here-


It's the weekend! Are you all ready for a few days without work? I know I definitely am. Things have been so crazy in the office, but hopefully now it'll calm down a bit. Looking forward to a few boring days here at Fitness. I'm also really looking forward to my jam packed weekend. Tonight I am headed to a local outdoor theater to see Annie (as long as the weather holds up)-when was the last time you watched that movie?! Tomorrow is my boy's grad school graduation party (fiesta themed, mustachios, sombreros, tequila and all!). And then Sunday is a very exciting day, not only do I get to reunite with my college roomies who I haven't seen since February, but I get to see them while seeing Taylor Swift in concert in Boston. Pretty freaking excited. Then I'm playing hooky from work on Monday so I can spend some time up in Massachusetts. Hope you all have a fab weekend! See you on the other side! xx

-loving this henri bendel ring, isn't it so pretty?-

-work in progress, september fashion story-

-christmas gift from c, but i think they're adorable and i use them all the time-

-can't wait to see her live-

-this kate spade travel bag was great for vacation-






No comments:

Post a Comment