Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nail It

Hi, my name is Marla and I am a mani/pedi-ocholic. There I said it. Send me to NA why don't ya.

Whenever I have a chance to get a fresh mani/pedi, I do it. I usually go every few weeks with my mom for our "girl" time, but when it doesn't fit into our busy schedules, I opt for the DIY mani/pedi. I have a pretty extensive nail polish collection, and for some odd reason I can ALWAYS remember the names of the colors that I have gotten during past mani/pedis...now that's pure talent.

Essie recently launched the Summer 2011 collection and I cannot wait to go to the salon and get one of these scrumptious colors. I'm thinking the pink one in the middle (super bossa nova) will be great for my trip to Punta Cana.

Here are some of my other Essie favs that are great for summer...

secret stash

fiji

fifth ave



turquoise & caicos

No comments:

Post a Comment