Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Happiness

-taken from here-
i love this quote and often remind myself of it. life is too short to be anything but happy.

Did this week seem super long to anyone else? I don't know what it was, but this week felt like it was never going to end, and it was only a 4-day work week! The days were long, the nights too short. I don't get it! But regardless, the weekend is finally here, and I have to be honest, I love weekends during the summer. Between heading down to the shore to escape the city craziness, and eating lots of fresh summer foods (seafood and ice cream are my top two favs!), summertime is the best time. I'll be down at the beach on Saturday, and then up in Connecticut on Sunday with my fam to visit my 96 year-old great grandma. She's super cute and I know she will be so excited to see us all. Hopefully, pics to come from that adventure. What are your weekend plans? Whatever they are, I hope you enjoy! xx

My happiness:

-when was the last time you had one of these?-

-new gifted elliott lucca bag, love the fringe-

-at an ice cream shop in ocean grove-

-seriously, she has such a rough life-
-grainy iPhone pic, but me and the bf on date night...we went mini golfing!-





No comments:

Post a Comment