Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Happiness

taken from here

I had a feeling this week would be like this. After a busy but amazing week out in LA, I'm back in the city working like crazy. The last few nights have been late ones between working in the office and trying to get home (unfortunately, the trains here in NYC aren't working so well....this means 1/2 trips to work turn into 3...so much fun). Needless to say, I am happy to have the weekend here. Hopefully hitting the beach tomorrow and enjoying one of the last few weekends of summer. What's on your weekend agenda?

Happiness from this week...

-the sox killed the yanks again :)-
-chelsea handler and the coffee bean were perfect for my day off in cali-
-visiting c in ri. <3 my bff-
-yumm...from the cookie jar in newport-

-its a zac brown band kinda day-

No comments:

Post a Comment