Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Happiness

taken from here

Happy weekend everybody! I've been lucky enough to have a 4-day weekend, due to the big move that my office is making. We have left the offices at 375 Lex and are moving to a brand new space on 3rd Ave. Even though my commute is a little further now, I am really looking forward to my brand spankin' new desk/cube. I spent yesterday shopping for new supplies (I seriously miss back-to-school shopping) and new picture frames to decorate my space with. I'm such a nerd! Today, my plans are to relax, maybe do a little shopping (there are two pairs of shoes that I want for the fall!), and I'm going to see my boy later on tonight when he gets home from work (btw, he's the new Athletic Trainer at New Milford High School here in Jersey!...wooo!). This weekend will probably be pretty chill as well. Hopefully the weather will lighten up and I'll be able to squeeze a little beach time in on Sunday. Fingers crossed! Enjoy whatever plans you have for this weekend! xx



Happiness from this week...

-a homemade cakepop from an intern in the office...sooo delish!-

-my demise...thanks for bringing this home for me brother!-

-a new vase i filled with seashells that i've collected at the beach all summer-

-my new office supplies :)-

-new golden-yellow paint on the walls in the dining room!-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment