Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Soul Cycle

Working at Fitness has its perks...like being introduced to SoulCycle. I've been addicted to the madness for a few months now, and I have to be 100% honest with you...it is one of the best workouts EVER! When people ask me what SoulCycle is, I explain it like this--its like taking a spin class in a club. The lights are off, candles are lit, the music is insanely awesome, and you sweat your ass off (seriously, you've never sweat until you've taken MB's class at the Union Square location). It is very hard to not become addicted....practically a cult (but a good one of course!).

Workout aside, the atmosphere is addicting. Everyone is excited to be there and the energy starts pumping from the moment you walk through the doors. The space is super clean (bikes, bathrooms, and locker rooms included), they have all the amenities you could ever ask for (blow dryers and hairspray in the bathroom, extra towels and water bottles, rental spin shoes, and my favorite...gum for after class), and an awesome clothing line that becomes just as addicting (I recently got this).

If you are in NYC and need a kickass workout SoulCycle is your place. I promise, you WON'T be disappointed. And guess what LA, SoulCycle is coming to you soon too :)




-hey look there's me (in the purple) and my fellow editor jenna (to my left) at a britney spears ride!-

No comments:

Post a Comment