Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

All Cased Up

I've been waiting patiently for this so called new iPhone 5 to debut, but honestly, I'm was getting P-R-E-T-T-Y tired of holding out. Almost so tired that I was beginning to question it's actual existence. Until I got wind from this article that it might possibly be arriving next month. Is it true? Guess I'll have to hold out a couple more weeks to find out.

In the meantime, I was blog browsing yesterday and came across this adorable iPhone case on one of my favorite blogs, Atlantic-Pacific (if you haven't already checked it out, you TOTALLY should. She is amazing.). Anyway, now I want one. Hoping they come out with an iPhone 5 version so that I can jazz up my new toy...if when i get my hands on one.







I must be addicted to iPhone cases because I blogged about these cool cases here as well. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment