Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Happiness

taken from here

Oh Friday how I love you. Seems as though this week would never end, but finally you have arrived. Yay!! And with some fall weather too!

 Fashion week was crazy, but exciting as always. I have to say though, I am excited for it to be over. Now it is time to relax and enjoy the weekend. Well not really relax...I have a pretty packed couple of days. Tomorrow I will be running a 4 mile race through Central Park for the FITNESS Mind, Body, Spirit games, and then I'm heading into Hoboken for the night. Very excited! Sunday will be a day spent with Nicky, shopping for him for some new work clothes. Always a fun adventure :) Hope everyone enjoys this fast blast of fall!

This week's happiness:

-at my fav mexican restaurant ever for margs with the bf-

-heather morris is our october cover girl!-

-kind of loved this dude's backpack-

-nanette lepore runway show-
-love this sign at my new fav bagel shop on 3rd ave-



No comments:

Post a Comment