Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Happiness

taken from here



This week has been crazy busy, and for the first time in a while, I'm wondering what happened to the week. Usually I find myself pining for the weekend (don't get me wrong, I'm totally psyched for this weekend), but this week I found myself asking where the time went. I crammed so much in (market appointments at work, a Figure 4 class at PureYoga-totally kicked my butt by the way-, a mani/pedi with my mom, baking and frosting a million mummy cupcakes for the Muhlenberg Ice Hockey team, and of course tons of things happening at work) that I can't believe it is Friday already. Woohoo for that though! Tonight will be spent at home with my puppy baking MORE halloween cupcakes-this time for my boyfriend- and eating some takeout...from where I am not sure. Tomorrow I have a full day of things planned to do at home and a few errands, and then Hoboken for the night for some Halloween festivities. What are you all being?? I posted a sneak-peek of my costume in last week's Friday Happiness post...

Happiness...

-mummy cupcakes!!-

-obsessed with my new gifted lemlem scarf-

-instagram fun with my new mani...opi's my private jet-

-candy sushi...so freaking cute (and yummy)-

-pretty sure i love this-

No comments:

Post a Comment