Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Golden Girls

Sorry for my lack of blogging...last week was a little crazy, and then I got sick, and then it was the weekend which was filled with purchasing an iphone (woo woo!), meeting one of my best friends from college for lunch (so happy to see you Taylor!), more sickness, cleaning, and baking. This week should be full of blog posts though! With that, here's a Monday Funday post:

I have a confession to make. I've never purchased anything from Zara. Gasp, I know. A fashion chick who's never bought anything from Zara?? Unreal. It's not that I don't like anything, because believe me, I DO! I've just always admired their amazing things online and rarely go into the actual store. This needs to change. And I think I've found the perfect reason to actually make this happen. Gold bottoms.

Seriously, if you asked me a year ago if I'd ever walk around in anything gold on my lower half, I'd probably laugh at you. But I've changed my mind and I decided that I NEED to have these gold trousers in my wardrobe. Or that sequin skirt, or the jeans. Basically, I'm obsessed with anything gold from Zara. Cha-ching...I can hear the registers ringing already.


No comments:

Post a Comment