Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

A Little J.Crew Wishing

Wish lists are one of my favorite things to put together during the holidays, mainly because it gives people an idea of what to get you, and you're practically guaranteed to get something that you want. I've always been a "clothes are great!" kind of girl, but I've learned that I need to be specific with the particular kind of clothes that I  ask for...otherwise you end up with the ugly christmas sweater that sits in the back of your closet for one too many years--sounds snobby of me, but let's be honest, you've all been there at some point! That being said, I've put together a little wish list of pieces that I'd love to own from J.Crew. I think it is safe to say that ANYTHING from J.Crew would be great, but these are some of the pieces I'm lusting after...hint hint!

the sparkle sweater is too cute. the plaid shirt is a staple that i need to have. you can never have too many chambray shirts! the glittery skirt is perfect for holiday parties. that stripe coat is to die for. cozy scarves are my favorite. plaid pants, enough said. gold iphone case! the leopard hat is super cute. basic bronze flats, perfection. pretty gold link bracelet.




No comments:

Post a Comment