Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Winter Wonder(fur)land

Sorry it has been so long since my last post (a whole week ago-eek!). Things have been so insane here at the mag...traveling to LA for a shoot with the insanely fit and gorgeous Rebecca Romijn last week, cover shoots here in NYC with the lovely Tori Praver this week, and I'm off to Mexico next week for a press trip (god my life is good!).

Sooo I figured I'd get a post up quickly so I don't leave you all hanging any longer!
Even though the weather is warm today (I can't keep up with this hot and cold crap anymore...it's November, time to stick to the cold!), I wanted to share a cool editorial that I came across. I've blogged about my leather obsession this season, but you should know that I'm totally addicted to fur. When I came across this story in the November issue of Harpers Bazaar I think I might have died, and gone to a wintery fur heaven. The scenery is absolutely gorgeous-this coming from a beach and sun kinda girl-and the styling is insane...as usual. I'll take one of each look now please...






all photos taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment