Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cozy on Up

clockwise from left: chinti and parker, vince, topshop, ralph lauren black label, j.crew, mango   

One of my favorite things about this time of year is being able to wear cozy, chunky knit sweaters. I love the idea of layering them with flannel button downs and jeans for a super casual look, especially when they are neutral colors that go with everything. My closet is filled with lots of creamy colored sweaters, but in my eyes you can never have enough, so I put together a little wish-list of sweaters that I'd love to get my hands on this winter. There's just something so warm and romantic about them don't you think? Or maybe its the picture I have in my head of laying by the fire with an oversized blanket, a cup of hot cocoa, and a good book that is romantic. Either way, they're pretty dreamy.

In fact, I wore one of my many today...what do you think?

bcbgeneration sweater (similar one here)



No comments:

Post a Comment