Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Happiness

taken from here


I've totally neglected my blog for the past week and a half. Between traveling to Mexico on a press trip (which I still have to share with all of you!) and crazy things happening back in New York, it has kind of been a little whirlwind. 

I hit a wall this week and am very much looking forward to the nice long holiday break that we'll soon be getting (lucky for me my office is closing from the 23rd through the 2nd--woo!) From everything that has been going on, I've realized that I need to do what makes me happy (so appropriate for today's post, no?) and I've reassured myself that I'm in the right place doing what I love. I think we all get to a point in our lives where we question our path. Is this really for me? Is this really where I was meant to be? Is this really the life I want to live? You're the only person that can change that path though, so if you are unhappy, do something about it. If you're happy, then don't stress the small things. That's kind of what I found myself doing this week, because I know I am happy with the decisions I have made so far. But then I took a step back and realized that I'm not the type of person who stays upset or mad, because in reality, what's the point? We have to live life everyday with no regrets, and from here on out, that's what I'm going to do.

But, I will say that I am happy it is the weekend. 4 more days left in the office then I'm all about the holidays. Hopefully this weekend will be filled with lots of merry surprises and adventures!

Some recent things that have made me happy...

-new nail polish colors from the beauty sale at work :)-

-made my boyfriend put a christmas tree up in his appartment...feeling merry!-

-pink ombre cake from a photo shoot last week-

-a preppy look from this week-

-some lauren elan goodies-








No comments:

Post a Comment