Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sparkle & Shine

Most of us are in the Hanukkah/Christmas mindset, but we can't forget that New Year's Eve is just around the corner! I always find that NYE comes with so much pressure to have the prettiest dress, to be at the best party, and to have the most amazing time (notice how I stressed most amazing? you catch my drift)...we always have to top last year's adventure. But this year, I am happy to say that we'll be heading down to a friends beach house for a night of partying...the old fashioned way--with bubbly, good friends, good food, and a little sparkle. No fuss, just fun.

Since my brain is on a sparkle kick-when is it not?- I decided to put together a little roundup of glittery clutches that I think are perfect for ringing in the new year. Leaving 2011 in style, and bringing some major glamour to 2012. What's better than that?


clockwise from top left: jimmy choo, nine west, forever 21, juicy couture

No comments:

Post a Comment