Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday (A Day Late...)

Whoops...it's not Wednesday anymore is it?? I realized I forgot to post my Wednesday Wardrobe look like I promised last week. Sorry! Having Monday off from work threw me off track a little!

I decided to tear myself away from my usual jean look yesterday and went for a pair of these J Brand cords (in blue) that have been hanging in my closet since October...untouched. I received them as a gift from the J Brand preview a while back, and while totally obsessed, just haven't gotten around to wearing them yet. I decided to keep my look simple, by pairing my cords with a black silk top and leopard belt (both from J.Crew). I loved the simplicity, the comfort, and the easiness of the outfit. It made for a cool and casual style.


No comments:

Post a Comment