Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday

I've decided to start a new installment on here once a week: Wardrobe Wednesday. I'll be posting a piece of my outfit that I'm loving. I'm hoping to keep things fresh and different, so you can get a little glimpse of what I've got going on in my closet...because let's be real, it's jammed packed with tons of things that are begging to be worn!

Today I've created an arm party that I'm absolutely in love with. I've mixed silver and gold, and I'm liking the outcome of the different style/size pieces that I've selected. I love the brand Gorjana and have a ton of her wrap bracelets, (this one, this one, and this one, are just a few!) but I am obsessed with the metallic gold one that I have on today. Chan Luu is another favorite of mine, and this bracelet is so super cute and it goes with EVERYTHING! There's something about a stack of bracelets that just get's me so excited! Yes, I'm a nerd.


No comments:

Post a Comment