Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Happiness: V-Day Style

taken from here
Another whirlwind week has been completed. I'm so happy that it is Friday! While work was totally insane with packing and prepping for a million photo shoots, it was also filled with lots of love. I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day, but I always love indulging in the cheesy gimmicks that the holiday promotes (i.e. lots and lots of yummy chocolate...yum!). My boyfriend and I celebrated on Sunday night since our schedules are totally opposite by going for a super yummy dinner, and then on Valentine's Day, I went for dinner with my mom. So fun! Hope you all got to spend some time with your loved ones this week!

Wishing everyone a happy weekend!

Love equals happiness this week...

-lobster tail at dinner on sunday.delish!-

-beautiful flowers from my valentine-

-he loves his new golf club!-

-l.o.v.e.-

-new marc jacobs wallet! thanks babe!!-

No comments:

Post a Comment