Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Happiness

taken from here

Nothing like posting this at 5pm on a Friday...if that's any inclination as to how crazy this week/today has been! I'm looking forward to organizing my life a little this weekend (i.e, my incredibly messy room), as well as partying a little tomorrow at a friends BBQ. Hoping for a fun and relaxing weekend before the craziness hits with work again next week. Heading down to Miami for another week of shooting...insanity strikes again! Happy weekend everyone!!

Happy sights via instagram...

-yummy wine in bed to cap off the night-

-a delicious pink lemonade cocktail from date night-

-mini macaroons and cupcakes at rebecca minkoff-

-pretty bracelets from the rebecca minkoff fall 2012 press preview-

-just the cutest pup...ever-

3 comments:

  1. Marla,
    I love your blog. I love the pictures and I'm extremely jealous of your glamorous life! Can I ask you a question.. I've been trying to break into the magazine business since I graduated in 2010. How did you get your job? Just wondering! Keep up the hard work and glad you had a good weekend! Love your pictures and those Rebecca Minkoff bracelets are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!! Thank you for loving my blog! Don't be jealous, my life is not all that glamourous! As far as working for a magazine, my best advice would be to get experience wherever you can. I interned for Fitness back in college (I graduated in 2010 as well!), and was lucky enough to have been offered a job a few months after i graduated. It's a tough industry to break into, but if you network, you'll be able to make it! Wishing you lots of love and luck!!

      Delete
  2. You are so sweet! Thank you so much for the kind words! Would love to check out your blog! Hope you keep visiting Dolce Vita! <3

    ReplyDelete