Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Beachin'

I have the beach on my brain and I'm eagerly awaiting my first trip down to the shore this summer. Since Memorial Day is just a few weeks away, I don't have to wait too long, but I have to pray for nice weather! It's time to get my tan on! (Oy, do I sound like Snooki from The Jersey Shore?!)

Since I'm craving salty water in my hair, sand between my toes, and tan lines, I figured I'd put together a little round up of some beach-worthy pieces that I'm totally lusting after for the summer. Seems like they'd would be more appropriate for the South of France or Tahiti, but a girl can dream can't she?

kate spade hat and clutch, lanvin skirt, tara matthews bikini, proenza schouler shoes,
sr squared by sondra roberts tote, sonia by sonia rykiel towel 

No comments:

Post a Comment