Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bright Lights with Earnest Sewn

A few months back, we were editing through some samples that we had called in for a cover shoot (with Elle Macpherson--on stands now!) when I came across the perfect pair of colored denim. Ever. Thank you Earnest Sewn. The color was amazing, the stretch was just right, and I became totally obsessed. I emailed my friend who does PR for ES, needing to know when the jeans would be available online to purchase. I'm telling you, I was obsessed.

As soon as I was able to, I pre-ordered the jeans in hot pink--if I was going to get color, I was going to go all out. The color was even better than I had remembered (so neon and vibrant), and it has been hard not to wear them all the time. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be known as 'the girl with the hot pink pants' on the subway by the time summer ends. I'm okay with that though.


No comments:

Post a Comment