Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

No Tanlines Here

It's officially summer (ahhh!!), and if you recall, I've been waiting for this season for quite a while. I made my first shore trip of the summer over the weekend, and I'm looking forward to many more as the season continues!

Since summer means lots of sunshine, I'm always conscious of what I'm wearing to the beach to avoid tanlines. Call me crazy, but I hate them! So to maximize my tanning space, I usually stick to bandeau bikinis when I'm lounging poolside or splashing between waves. What's your favorite bikini style?

whites: michael kors, tara matthews, melissa odabash
oranges: matthew williamson, tara matthews, la perla
blues: j.crew, zimmermann, lisa marie fernandez


1 comment:

  1. oh... tan line stink! I have to tell you I already have them :) Beach soon!!

    ReplyDelete