Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

To My Mom


Anyone who has met my mother can tell you that she is one of the most hardworking people that they know. She is always on the run, always making plans, and is always looking out for everyone else, putting herself on the back burner.

I have always admired my mom's strength, and hope that I am just as strong as she is. Her willpower, determination, and persistence have helped to shape who I am today, and I appreciate all of the times that she has pushed me to work harder, and do better.

Without my mom, I don't know where I would be today. She has always been the best shoulder to cry on, the best ears to listen to my grief, the best arms to hug, and best smile to laugh with. My mom is my best friend.

Thank you mom for always being there for me. I love you with all my heart. Happy Mother's Day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment