Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Chic Tweak

Scarves are one of my favorite things to add to an outfit to take it from from dull to dreamy. So when I was asked to take part in ChicTweak's Influencer Favorites page, I was excited to put together an outfit to demonstrate just that.

I chose this Chan Luu scarf for a few reasons:

1. The colors are perfect for any time of year...pair it with a camo military jacket in the fall, a leather jacket in the winter, a denim dress in the spring, and a white tee and boyfriend jeans (like I did today!) in the summer.

2. I love everything Chann Luu and couldn't resist adding more to my collection.

3. I love the print!

Check out how I styled my scarf for my busy day in the office, packing for photo shoots for an upcoming trip to LA!



No comments:

Post a Comment