Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Happiness

taken from here

This weekend was originally going to be somewhat relaxing, after some non-stop vacationing that I've done, but it looks like it will be everything but that. Nick and I will be participating in a couples olympics tourney tonight at a friends...we're team Greece! Tomorrow looks like it's shaping up to be an apartment hunting day, so I'll be spending the afternoon in Hoboken looking at a bunch of places. Fingers crossed that my roommate and I find something! Sunday, I'm hoping, is going to be my detox day...meaning I'm heading to the beach, turning off my phone, and getting sucked into a good book. What are your weekend plans?

Happiness...

-yummy cocktail in a mason jar in boston-

-my baby cousin emme!-

-so many cupcakes this week! thanks georgetown cupcakes!-

-my amazing new sorel boots-

-meet belle, my friend's kitten-


1 comment: