Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bauble Head

I've been into sparkly necklaces as of late, and I've recently fallen in love with t+j designs. If you haven't checked out their site yet, do it now! They have super cute pieces, and one of my favorite ways to wear them is with a t-shirt, jeans, and a pair of comfy kicks. There's something really cool about adding a sparkly necklace to a lazy sunday afternoon outfit.

I just saw the new collection at the brand's preview on Tuesday afternoon and let me tell you...you're going to like what they have in store!

Here are some of the pieces that I'm loving over on their site now...

top: gold spikes bracelet, pretty baubles bracelet, watch band bracelet
middle: minty luxe necklace, luxe chain necklace, luxe spike necklace
bottom: little rose gold bow ring, gold star ring, luxe bow ring



I wore my luxe spike necklace the other day with one of my new favorite j.crew sweaters



Here's a chance to spoil yourself!! Use the discount code 15FORYOU and get 15% off order. Do it before the offer expires on 10/31! And be sure to follow them on instagram @tplusjdesigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment