24 Nilla Wafers
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup applesauce
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup brown sugar
15 oz. pumpkin puree (small can)
2 3/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350* and line cupcake tins with wrappers. Place a Nilla Wafer in each cup.
2. Combine eggs, oil, applesauce, and vanilla. Stir in sugars. Add pumpkin puree.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Add this mixture to the other mixture and stir until combined.
4. Fill tins and bake for 17-25 minutes.
5. When cake is cool, add whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon on top.