Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Birthday Suit

My best girlfriends from college are going to be visiting me next weekend, and I'm so excited to host them for my pre-birthday celebration! I'm obviously already stressing about what I'm going to wear for our night out, and have had my eye on this amazing DVF dress since I saw Lea Michele wearing it on the last episode of Glee (yes, I'm a gleek). I love the long, lacy sleeves, and the zipper up the back is super sexy. There's a real glam look to it, but if paired with cool leather jacket, I could bring it down from formal cocktail attire, to a cool, edgy, Marla-style dress. And the more I look at it, the more I think I need the nude color in my life (I was originally crushing hard on the pink version). Now if only I could find the funds for it...


No comments:

Post a Comment