Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Gift Guide

I've never been huge into Valentine's Day-unless you count being in grammar school and writing little notes to all your friends Valentines and sticking them into shoe box mailboxes during the class party-so the only thing that gets me truly excited for the holiday is all the chocolate and treats that I know I'll eat (my mom has been buying me those huge red heart shaped boxes of chocolate since I was a little girl..and I always save the carmel squares for last!).  But its always fun to get festive presents (my boyfriend's mom always sends me a little package of heart shaped goodies!), and these are somethings that I'd love for my Valentine to get me this year!

Corgi for J.Crew socks, Hanky Panky undies, Essie Leading Lady polish
Christopher Kane + J Brand jeans, Nike Dunk wedges, Philosophy shower gel
Tucker bustier, Diptyque Rose Duet candle, Erin Fetherston pouch, Sydney Evan ring

No comments:

Post a Comment