Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Happiness


I was never really into astrology, but my boss is big on it, and in the past few years I've kind of jumped on the bandwagon. That's not to say that I necessarily believe everything that my horoscope tells me (you can't always look too deeply into it), but I have noticed how it can be right in many ways, and I've found myself looking to my horoscope to tell me how my life is going to play out. Sounds silly--trust me, I know--but once you start reading Susan Miller, you're life will change...drastically. 

That being said, April 1st was on Monday, so naturally, I couldn't wait to read what the planets have in store for me for the month. There was lots of talk about financials and my career, and little about love and friendships (kind of a bummer since that's what I'm usually more interested in). Since I'm supposed to be focusing on money and how to make it big, I've decided that this month, I'm going to take the time to actually sit down and work on my resume (I've been putting it off for a long time), sign up for the photography class that I've been saying I'm going to take (probably a good idea since I just got a brand new DSLR camera), and I'm going to actually focus on making my career what it's supposed to be, and what I want it to be, not just what I'm comfortable with. 

Cheers to a brand new month, but most importantly, the weekend.

-check me out in the outtakes video from a cover shoot i worked on with holly sonders-

-im a pb&fluff fan, but was happy to take a bite of one of these-

-can't believe that we're all grown up....cousin love <3-

-the remains of a gorgeous bouquet from my parents for my birthday-

-amazing scarves at the gap fall'13 preview-

No comments:

Post a Comment