Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Come Sail Away...

To say that I have an obsession with anchors would be an understatement. My obsession stemmed from living in Rhode Island for four years while attending the University of Rhode Island, and since then I have been hooked (no pun intended). I am totally loving the whole nautical look that is happening right now for spring and can't wait to indulge in some much needed beach weather. Here are some of my favorite nautical inspired pieces.

French Connection Lindsey Stripe Short $98
Sperry Topsider Bahama Boat Shoes $55
Marc By Marc Jacobs Striped Knit Dress $248
Sydney Evan Black Rhodium& Diamond Anchor Necklace $800
Top Shop Natural Hessian Slouchy Bag $60
Top Shop Traditional Boater Hat $40
French Connection Oui Tee $54

No comments:

Post a Comment