|bake and enjoy|
Follow this easy recipe, and you too could taste a little piece of heaven...
1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter or margarine
1/4 cup of peanut butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 tsp of vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 2/3 cups (10 oz pkg.) peanut butter chips
1/2 cup chocolate syrup
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 X 9 baking pan.
2. Beat butter and peanut butter in a large bow. Add sugar and brown sugar; beat well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix into the peanut butter mixture, blending well. Add the peanut butter chips.
4. Spread half of the batter into the pan. Spoon chocolate syrup over the top. Carefully top with the remaining batter. Swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect.
5. Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in the pan.
6. Cut into small squares and serve. Makes about 36 brownies.