Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Nudetural

Seriously spring, where are you? I'm tired of this 30-degree weather. Anyone else ready to pack up their sweaters and boots, and pull out spring jackets, dresses and sandals?

In an attempt to break free from the cold, I put together a little collection of nude shoes that I think are great for the spring/summer. Honestly, you can't go wrong with any of these. They go with everything! I've got my sights set on the Messeca's. With a pair of wide-leg trouser jeans and flowy little top, I'll be all set!


Lucky Brand Emmie flats $59
Messeca Colbee wedges $169
Elizabeth & James Sisal platforms $198
BCBGeneration Anja sandals $118
Seychelles Bismuth heels $120
Steve Madden Paiigge sandals $70
Sam Edelman Gigi sandals $60
Tinley Road Capri wedges $55

No comments:

Post a Comment