Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gifted: Trina Turk

Today is a pretty dreary day in NYC. Just when we all thought the warm weather was kicking in (70 degrees on Friday!), mother nature decided to fool us and drop two inches of snow. How about that for a slap in the face? Take me away to a tropical island stat!

I had an appointment in SoHo earlier this morning and to be quite honest I wasn't looking forward to trekking down there from my office in midtown in the snowy/rainy mist. When I got back to my office though, I had a lovely little present waiting for me from the ladies over at Siren PR. They decided to gift assistants in hopes of brightening our day, because let's face it, we are all overworked and underpaid! I love my new Trina Turk tunic and can't wait for the warmer weather to make another appearance and maybe stick around for longer than a day, so that I can wear this! Thanks ladies! You all rock! xx


If I was actually headed to that tropical island, these are some more Trina pieces that I would bring along with me to go with my new tunic:

2 comments:

  1. You know, you got this gift on my birthday. I'm not opposed to re-gifting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Taylor is that you?! Don't worry your gift is better than that :)

    ReplyDelete