Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Arm Candy

Getting dressed during my senior year of college, whether it was for class or to head out to the bar on a Saturday night with friends, was always a process. I lived in a house with 4 other girls, which meant 4 additional closets to raid. Needless to say, the possibilities were endless. Amazing, I know.

One of my favorite things to style though was what we called "The Bracelet Arm". It wasn't a new fad (I used to come home from sleep away camp with handmade beaded bracelets all the way up my arm), but it became a little bit more sophisticated and fashionable. I carried the look on for a while and then decided to simplify my look-one or two bracelets would suffice-but have had a recent change of heart and have brought "The Bracelet Arm" back into my life. Here is the one I have been wearing for the past couple of days.

From Left: Blee Inara, Anna Beck, Ettika, Blee Inara

I want, I need, I have to have...

Lacey Ryan: $165 for the set

Ettika: $125

Dogeared: $40

Chan Luu: $170



No comments:

Post a Comment