Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gifted: George, Gina & Lucy

I tend to go to on a lot of market appointments for my job at the magazine, and many times don't walk out empty handed. All of the designers and PR firms are super generous and give gifts just for taking 15 minutes out of my day to walk through the collection. Not bad if you ask me :) I recently went to the Bollare PR preview where I got to see some amazing lines like Paper Crown (LC's new line), Generation Love (my new obsession), and 6 Shore Road. Upon leaving the showroom, I was given a lovely goodie bag which had this eye catching bag inside. As you know, I am in love the the nautical look this spring (and anything and everything with an anchor on it), so you can imagine why I love my new bag so much. It will be perfect for a day at the beach. Thanks ladies <3



No comments:

Post a Comment