Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fiesta, Fiesta

Happy Cinco de Drinko Mayo! Mexican food is one of my faves, hence Cinco de Mayo is one of my favorite holidays...even though I always forget about it until the week before! I used to be able to justify celebrating in college...any excuse to party was a good excuse right?...but now that I am in the "real world" (whatever that means), I'm not so sure that its still acceptable. In any case, bring on the margaritas, chips and salsa, and fajitas.

If you feel like being festive, here are some cute things to wear...totally wanting that Mara Hoffman dress. Think it would be super cute for my trip to Punta Cana in a few weeks with my boy and some friends!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE that Mara Hoffman dress, she has the best prints! Cute romper too, ole and bring on the margs!

    ReplyDelete