Dainty jewelry is my favorite kind of jewelry. Sure chunky statement pieces are awesome every once and a while-check one of my current faves here-but my everyday jewelry usually consists of a couple of necklaces- here and here- a simple ring-here- a few bracelets, a watch-here-and diamond studs that I got for my 16th birthday. Pretty much as simple as it gets. That's why I love jewelry that says something. Literally. You can be simple, yet still make a statement! Sydney Evan's collection, The Word, is what inspired my love for these pieces, and I am dying to get that "love" ring someday soon (boyfriend...that's a little hint for ya!).
1. Paloma Picasso Love Necklace: $1950
2. Erica Anenberg Hope Twosome Ring: $95
3. Sydney Evan Diamond Love Ring: $825
4. Sydney Evan Diamond Dream Necklace: $900
5. Tatty Devine Queen Necklace: $30
6. Asos Double Finger Amour Ring: $14