Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

2011 Costume Institute Gala

We all have bucket lists right? You know, certain things you want to do or achieve before you die? Okay, everyone might not have one, but I definitely do, and the list is a long one. I was able to cross off running a half-marathon (a month ago today!), seeing the  Eiffel Tower, and riding in a gondola in Venice, but one of the big things on there is being able to attend the Costume Institute Gala. I may not be a an actress like Demi Moore or a singer like JLO, or even a big name designer like Marc Jacobs, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the world of fashion just as much as they do! I mean, come on, I am a fashion assistant at a magazine, I work harder than the amount on my paycheck...basically, I am a slave to fashion. If that's not a good reason to get invited then I don't know what is! One day, I will make it there...and hopefully wearing a dress like one of these :)

SJP in Alexander McQueen


T Swift in J Mendel

Jessica Alba in Ralph Lauren Collection

Gisele Bundchen in Alexander McQueen

Ashley Greene in Donna Karan
Jennifer Hudson in Vera Wang

all photos taken from here

2 comments:

  1. Giselle's dress is gorgeous and Jennfer Hudson looks stunning! Nice post!!

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. they all look GREAT!!

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete