Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Girlie Romance

After the amazing spring weekend that we had, I've been feeling kind of whimsical and can't wait to shed my jeans and cardis for some dainty skirts and dresses. One of my favorite things about spring are the light pinks, nudes and whites that start to emerge, and this spring season is chock full of them. I've never been one to wear pink or nude because of my fair skin tone and dark brown hair, but I've fallen in love and have found that many of my recent purchases have been in the neutral color pallet. There's just something to be said about a sweet, girlie looking dress...perfect for a picnic in the park or a day in the office.


      Floral Tiered Chiffon Dress from TopShop $95
      Love Pleated Neck Dress from TopShop $76
      Floral Silk Dress from Rebecca Taylor $295
      Tippecanoe Dress from Hurley $55

No comments:

Post a Comment