Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Happiness

taken from here

We have two weekends left of summer and go figure, a lovely hurricane decides to come in a ruin everything. Sheesh Irene, couldn't you wait another two weeks? Forget about the baseball game I was supposed to go to in Philly with my boy and his fam. All thoughts about going to the beach on Sunday...peace out. And any running that I was planning on doing to train for my second half marathon, not happening. I'm pretty sure its going to be a miserable weekend. I'm thinking some shopping will make it all better though. I need to buy a new computer, so I'll definitely be making a trip over to Apple on Saturday before the storm strikes. Other than that, movie marathon weekend begins NOW as soon as I get home from work. Stay dry East Coasters!

Happiness for the last week...

-seriously, she's the cutest-

-my new desk is starting to look like home-
-finally got to try beanas mexican restaurant!-
-in honor of my soon-to-be-purchased new macbook pro-

-saw him last night at NYU for date night...so funny!-






No comments:

Post a Comment