Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Oh Irene...

So Hurricane Irene came and went this weekend. Hope everyone on the East Coast is safe. I was lucky enough to not get flooded or lose power, but I know tons of people who were stuck in the dark yesterday and who had buckets of water to remove from their basements. Definitely not a good time, but thankfully it wasn't worse. I am home from work today because the trains are down and I have no way of getting back into the city...bummer. Kind of enjoying my day working from home though. I can lounge in yoga pants and tank, respond to emails, and do some cleaning/organizing. And I also get to work from my brandy new  macbook :). And now that Irene is gone, we've finally got some beautiful sunshine...might have to sit outside and enjoy this today. Happy Monday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment