Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Happiness

taken from here

Happy almost weekend everybody! Friday is here and I am VERY excited for this weekend. Let's skip to my Sunday plans (because clearly I can't contain my excitement)...RED SOX/YANKEES GAME! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my Sox prove all these silly little Yankee fans wrong...we will win! I have faith. And after the game, as long as the weather holds out, I'm planning on heading over with Nicky and some friends to the San Gennaro festival down in Little Italy....umm YUM! The rest of the weekend is pretty low key, maybe a football or hockey game. Guess it is a sports filled weekend. I'm not opposed. Oooh and some cupcake making action too...recipe and pics to come next week!

Happiness from this week...

-adorable fall checklist...i love-
-fun stackable beaded bracelets-
-for obvious reasons-
-opi's road house blues...my current mani/pedi color-
-totally forgot i had this awesome cc skye ring...obsessed with it again-


No comments:

Post a Comment