Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Time Tells All

My Michael Kors watch gets lots of attention, and to be honest I can't really complain. I bought this one it as a present to myself back in December and have yet to regret it. It is one of my favorite pieces and I wear it as often as possible. To everyone who has complimented me on it, thank you!

I have an addiction to everything Michael Kors, and I am thinking I want to start a tradition for myself....every December, I want to buy a new watch...specifically Michael Kors-unless of course anyone wants to contribute to my watch fund so I can buy myself a Rolex or a Movado...just throwing it out there :). Here are some of the new styles that I currently have my eye on...





1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Lovee the first watch. do you know where I can get it?? Can't find it online. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete