Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Splurge: Donna Karan

I've been channeling my inner Rachel Zoe lately- must have something to do with her show starting up again on Bravo- and I've been waiting for the weather to get cool so that I have an excuse to start wearing fur. I've posted recently about my nana's lovely leather and fur coat I found tucked away in a closet at home, and I've been DYING to wear it. Oh, and my fur vest that I bought last September. Come on cooler weather I'm ready for you!

Back to Rachel Zoe though...I love the way she pairs fur vests and coats with leggings, dresses and 70s style jeans, and I'm totally digging this Donna Karan vest. I think it has that Rachel Zoe vibe that I'm trying to go for and I love the idea of it being longer in the front and shorter in the back. Makes for in interesting shape once it is on the body. Now if only I had a spare $3,900 laying around....

No comments:

Post a Comment